Man's bestfriend

>> Wednesday, July 23, 2008



This is Kient playing with his dog Frenzy. I was 25 paces away from them while capturing this in their natural moment.

I think I'm gonna keep this glass (70-200mm) which I sometimes considering of disposing it in exchange for a wider one (17-50mm)

Candid photographs are fun to try too. If you visit my flickr you will see different styles of photography combined together without specific type or form.

I wish I could master two or three types of photography but this limited equipment confused me which form would be the best destiny and to break this mixed mind up I would say I am going to shoot anythinggg. =)

1 comments:

Sunshinelene 9:45 AM  

that is cute.

blog hopping lang, Don!

  © Blogger template Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP