Practicing my pen tool!

>> Thursday, May 29, 2008

Until now I am still learning to use Photoshop's pen tool, I can't produce a sexy, well curved shapes. I was badly looking for a logo of Petron Gasul at Google images so that I can download it right away and use it as the header of my sister in-law's Gasul business documents. No luck, nothing is available in Google. Now here's my own version of Petron Gasul logo. The shape looks nice but there are slight imperfections when you look close at the edges.

The logo below is my pattern, I found this at Google image, it's somebody's image, scanned one.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

rhoen 10:43 AM  

nice attempt, bai. Play with Pen tool and shift key...of course, ALT, too! :)

Glendon M. 11:39 AM  

Thanks for the TIP Weng!

  © Blogger template Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP