Blog Hopping.

>> Thursday, May 29, 2008

I started blogging last 2006 with www(dot)i(dot)ph and blogspot with only two entries in each blog. Then I have a multiply.com account too for more than three years now- it is where I saved some of my photographs. Last week I jumped to wordpress with only one entry, I feel very lazy, posting, publishing, previewing and so on.

Then now blogspot, back again! I love blogspot for one reason- I can blog my photos directly from Picasa. I found the NEW blogspot to be flexible, cool interface, I can control the way I want it better than the aforementioned blogging sites. I hope to keep my appetite updating this bloggy.

Now you know my own translation of blog hopping!

3 comments:

Sunshinelene 8:11 AM  

Hi Don, welcome to Blogger! hahaha. yeah, there are also nice features with Blogger like changing themes as many times as u want to and u have a variety of choice sa magins (narrow or wide)

Now, you can make this blog as a multi-blog (photoblog at same time earning blog) try it am sure you will earn.

Will link you up now to both my blogs.

Keep writing!

rhoen 10:40 AM  

nindut ni! andam na jud ni para sa 40D ba!

Glendon M. 11:05 AM  

Rhoen, I hope so. It depends upon time and appetite. Ug daghan spare time then mas maayo kay maka post tag daghan. Thanks!

  © Blogger template Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP