Imagphotography "Unseen World"

>> Friday, May 30, 2008


I bought myself the "Unseen World" issue of Imagphotography magazine. Going over through the pages I only found seven (whole page) adds- these adds are placed in the first few pages while the rest are tucked at the last pages, no adds in between each article, no centerfold.

Pretty cool, well arranged, systematic magazine, unlike other magazines that the adds are fixed anywhere the editor wants and bother the readers' attention.

The latest issue is packed with tutorial and good stuffs- made right for me who's trying hard to get good photographs.

My salute to the featured photographers of this issue Tilak Hettige and Edwin Tuyay their work of art was amazing. (click on their names to view their profiles and galleries)

Happy reading to those who have gotten the "Unseen World". Another new issue is coming up!
Imags website is found HERE

4 comments:

rhoen 6:37 AM  

great buy, don! These two featured photographers are awesome, too! BTW, this is what I like with iMagphoto... Great find, don! hapit na jud, bai! hehehe

Glendon M. 9:17 AM  

Yes Weng, Imag magazine is really useful at least to me who's still learning.

I saw some of your post at Imag but haven't seen you there lately.

Today is Saturday and I'm expecting my 40D. Hahaha!

antcreations 11:51 PM  

welcome back bai!

Glendon M. 10:23 PM  

thankss ding!

  © Blogger template Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP