First Few Shots, Canon EOS 40D

>> Thursday, June 05, 2008

Here's my break-in shots using my new Canon EOS 40D with Canon EF 70-200mm F4 L USM lens. Was wandering around the house this morning to find some interesting subjects but couldn't find any except these.

There are some points that aren't focused, I'm aware of that, I hope to hone my skill on turning my focusing ring and get the sharpest shot. I like the accuracy of manual focus over the auto. My pictures are cropped esp. the birds to get a bigger view.

Comments are welcome!






4 comments:

rhoen 5:38 AM  

nia na jud! sugod na jud atong photo blog ani! Whew! nindut dah!

Glendon M. 5:59 AM  

hehe, tnx weng, ningkamotan lang nga maka kitag panahon mo picture. by the way asa naman tong imo tip sa seminar imo gi attend atong may 30? hehe

rhoen 7:25 PM  

wla pa, bai...sa August 30 pa daw to. don't worry, will share it...

Sunshinelene 10:22 AM  

don, beautiful pictures from a beautiful camera. bt i love the sakayan colors best!

share more and btw, i suggest you join us at sky watch. :) it's a sky photo meme that u can start posting at thursday evening.

  © Blogger template Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP